jdbc 2005 driver on 8.96c1

Jaise James

Reputable Poster
Hello,

I am tryign to test this driver. I have made the changes to JDBJ.ini and the required changes in the admin tools. However Now I get the error" No Driver found " when I try to log in. What am I missing.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

8.96_C1 won't work. Oracle says you have to be on at least 8.96_D1, but I still found that one to be problematic as well. When we installed 8.96_F1, the driver worked like a charm.

Actually, I have another install where it works fine. I have read quite a few notes on this forum where people have used it successfully

Regardless of what you have working...get off of C1. A1 - C1 or sometimes D1 are for people who absolutely need a fix, but these one-offs are generally not good for production use. Rule of thumb, use only D1 or beyond. C1 in your case, is rife with known issues...get a newer one off.

Jim,

Thanks for your warning, however too late we are already live on it and we are not upgrading for a while now.

ouch...

Remember...if Oracle has a fix for your issue at a later TR, you're not going to get much help from either Oracle or MS until you upgrade the TR...or at least try multi-foundation.

Sorry you are stuck with C1.

Back