Annual Close report R098201

MANDAR

Hello Experts,
I have one query our year end is June,we have succesfully closed the year & run the report R098201.
But due to some Audit query I need to run the report again as last year is already closed if I run the report today will it create any problems?

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards.

MANDAR

Hi Mandar,

I have successfully run the annual close report many times....and I want to ensure you that there will be no any problem while running the annual clos e report multiple times. It will update the F0902 table only for changed tr ansaction and update the retained earning account which is set in the GLG4 AAI.

But still if you are having any doubt you can run the same in demo and your doubt will be cleared.

If you want the documents regarding annual close process then please mail m e on my id [email protected]
I will send you.

Thanks & Regards,
DP Mishra

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:25:59 -0500To: [email protected]rom : [email protected]ubject: Annual Close report R098201Hello Experts,I hav e one query our year end is June,we have succesfully closed the year & run the report R098201.But due to some Audit query I need to run the report aga in as last year is already closed if I run the report today will it create any problems?Please guide.Thanks & Regards.MANDAR
United Arab Emirates JDE Functional Finance/Inventory E1 8.11, E18.10 One W orld Xe 7.33

Hi

You can run the R098201 as many times as you like - It will simply amend you opening balance for the following year.

Regards

Re: RE: Annual Close report R098201

HI DP,
Thanks for the reply.
I know the procedure infact I mentioned in my post that i have already closed the year end process succesfully & run this report also .
What I just wanted to ensure is does it creates any problem?

NO probs I will run it again.

Thanks & Regards.
MANDAR

Back