Positive Pay using table - F0413 - using field BKTR

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
We are just doing custom coding to incorporate Positive Pay. We are on too old a release to use Positive Pay process in Oracle so we are coding our own. Was wondering whether people out there who implemented Positive Pay used table F0413 to drive the Positive Pay process. Secondly, we are thinking of using field "BKTR" in that file to update what we sent for the bank for positive pay. Lastly, what if any did you do with voids in positive pay process.

1) Should I be using table F0413 to drive Positive Pay Process or should I be using the F0911 file?

2) How do you people handle voids?

3) What field in file do you update for positive pay?

I use the F0011 and F0911 tables.

I have processing options for the users to input a date range.

Data Selection is F0011 Batch Type = 'K', F0911 Document Type = 'PK', F0011 Batch Status = 'D' and the F0011 Batch Date within the dates in the processing options.

There are also processing options to input the Bank Account and Bank Number to be used in creating the file.

I don't update any fields in either or any table.

I don't handle voids.

Regards,

Dave Schlieder

How did you generate a file to be used to send out to the bank. We are looking at writing a Table Conversion program then generating a "CSV" file.

The Table conversion program will loop thru the records we want to select. We were looking at driving it against the F0413 table. Question, why do you use the F0911 instead of the F0413?

How are the voids handled in your system?

Would be interested overall on the Positive Pay design you implemented. Do you have a design diagram?

Back