R98407 during upgrade to 8.12

msouterblight1

VIP Member
All,

I have run into a possible issue with my upgrade from 8.9 to 8.12. I have discovered that the R98407 (table and index creation) did not run during the initial DV812 upgrade. I have reset the Environments status in my plan multiple times, and kept getting "Invalid Record" errors. I went ahead and cleared the DV812 entries from the F0094, F00941, F00942, and F986101 (both in SY812 and SVM812). I then reset the Environments status in my plan again, this time I didn't get the "Invalid Record" errors, and I can see that the tables were repopulated with the data I had previously deleted, but now it's just sitting there, the processor isn't really doing anything. Should I continue to let it sit, or is it hung???

Thanks,
Matthew

Well after further review, it looks like what I suspected is correct, this is no longer needed with 8.12 as the platform pack install takes care of this now. I am just waiting for official word back from Oracle. I had to show them in their guide where it says that the data load options are now obsolete, as the platform pack takes care of it now.

Back