R31802A Mfg Accounting Journal Entires

gbrown

I’m chasing a change in the DOC field in the F0911 JE that is being written by the R31802A. The “OLD” R31802 from B7331 (no that’s not a typo) wrote the work order number into the DOC field in the F0911 entry. In E810 the DOC field is populated with what appears to be a next number by the R31802A.

I do not have access to the system or specs so I can’t tell if there was a mod done to get the work order number into the F0911/DOC field or if JDE has made a change in the way the report works. Does anyone have an ideas what might have changed from the B7331/R31802 to the E810/R31802A.

I don't remember what it did in B7331 . . .
But in 8.9 anyway there is a processing option that controls whether the Work Order # is dropped into the SubLedger field . . .

Yes they are using the processing option for the subledger some of the time - flex accounting is populating it with other info most of the time (sales order number) With the WO number going into the DOC field (in B7331) it allowed lots of neat reports/appls to work since the DOC is mathnumeric and they have a bunch of BSVWs setup to link F0911/DOC to F4801/DOCO. The financial auditors liked it also - they could trace a GL line back to the WO even when the subledger had the sales order number.

Back