Find Webservers Processes failed.

aimeeb

Hi,

I am installing a new JDE HTML server on HP-UX. It is SP23J6_Q1 on websphere 6.0.2.13 with corresponding HttP and Network Deployment. I can sucessfully stop and start the http server, the Deployment Manager admin consoles and the server1 application server (both from the console and the command line). When I do the JDE HTML Web Server Install (jas6_setup_hpux) I get to the stage where it looks for web servers. It then comes back with a message 'Find Webservers Processes failed' and I have to exit the installation process. I have gone to the admin console, and gone through servers>web servers. There is no entry as I expected for webserver1. I have re-generated the plugin as per the documentation but to no avail.

Any ideas what I can do? For example is it possible to add the web server (webserver1) with out having to re-install WebSphere and / or ND? Many thanks in advance.

Rob
E1 Xe SP23_Q1, HP-UX11.1, Oracle 9.2.0.8.0, WebSphere 6.0.2.13

Hi Rob,
A peculiar situation.Just a few tips.
While installing the HTTP server did U give the path correctly.This can be a reason for the webserver not showing up in the admin console.Also did the IVT go well in the first steps console after the HTTP installation.Did U do the update packs correctly.

Pls get back after checking on these

Naidu
E812,SQL2000,WebSphere 6.0.2,Citrix

Back