Adding new JPY810 environment

oleg_d

Hi!
I have questions about adding new environment according to documentation description.
I added JAS server with some J-environment through Installation Planner and now I want to add new J-environment.
I found following description in documentation:
[ QUOTE ]
"You can copy environments from your own existing environments, or you can use the Installation Planner, which provides sample production environments you can use as templates. These templates contain suggested mappings for all EnterpriseOne tables."

[/ QUOTE ]
How can I use these templates - as I understood, it's environments which description present in Planner environment(database)?
and following:
[ QUOTE ]
"It is recommended that you create custom environments from the PSFTPLAN environment using Installation Planner. Doing so creates the environment in the planner databases and deploys it to the system data source. The environment must exist in the planner databases in order to apply software updates to the environment."

[/ QUOTE ]
So, another question - I have already created template for JPY environment in planner and how can I deploy it in in to the system?

Thanks

Not sure we can follow the questions here. There is an installation plan for adding a web server. One of the workbench steps will create the environment. It's pretty staight forward. I however, choose to copy environments that I know work. So if you have a JPD or a JDV, just copy that.

Hi!
Yes, I created installation plan for JAS server with JDV environment and it works.
Can I add new installation plan or edit previous to add new environment to JAS server.

Back