Create!Form and other options

Devki

We are on JDE Enterprise One Xe Update 7 SP23_K1 and on IBM 520 iseries, DB2/400
We are using Create!Form for printing Purchase Orders, A/R Statements and A/P cheques.

We are on a version of Create!Form which is old and wish to look into the option of either Upgrading or looking into other options of printing from OW onto a pre-printed/pre-defined form.
I just want to find out what other folks are using and what possibly could be my options.

Thanks
Devki

Optio is a good solution. I wouldn't bother with Oracle's XML Publisher solution - it isn't ready for prime time with E1 and for the price they are charging, I don't know why anyone would pick it up. 50K per processor and you can't even send to it in the background?

We're using Createform v3.1 and after a difficult upgrade from 1.2 (mostly our own fault) everything is now working well.

Personally, I think the Createform suite is pretty good. We use it for automatic emailing/faxing and merging documents. I haven't tried anything else, but I like it. Also Bottomline Technology were pretty helpful during our upgrade process. Nice people to work with.

We are using Create 3.1 and find it excellent.

Not only are we using for the traditional output management (print,fax,email) but also to post XML invoices to our customers and receive and upload their inbound XML posts.

The solutions works really well.
grin.gif

Back