Error in login after specifying security server

kiran g

kiran g

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am working on JDE Enterpriseone SP1 on Win2003 server with SQL server 2000 database.

If I specify security server in jde.ini on client workstation or Dep server, then small window pops up asking for database username and password. Even after specifying valid login credentials, login fails and again same small window pops up. If I remove security server entry from jde.ini, then I am able to login into the JDE system on both client and dep server.

I have attached text file which contains contents from jde.ini, jde.log and jdedebug.log file.

Please give me some direction to resolve this issue if anyone has resolved this issue earlier.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

Attachments

• 118181-INI_log_files.txt
    50.6 KB · Views: 224
check for the security server setting on Ent server too. Is it there .. ??

Freddy

Thanks for your reply.I have mentioned the security server under [SECURITY] section of jde.ini on ent server and on enterprise server, E811 service is up and working fine.

Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Please Check few Things : -

1. Login in JDE without Security Server
Application P980001 - Check System USER PSFT is there.
If its not there add System User PSFT.
If its there, you can delete that and then add again.

Now Login Back with Secuirty Server ON.

2. in SQL Server you are able to login with PSFT user with its password.

The password for System User and the password for PSFT user at database should be same.

One thing more ... Freddy wants you to check the JDE.INI of enterprise server and confirm the security section there.

Regards,
eSky.

Thanks for reply...I can see USER PSFT under P98001 but it contains entry for ' PSFT' rather than 'PSFT'.This means that system user got created as ' PSFT' instead of 'PSFT'.
If I remove ' PSFT' and add 'PSFT', my applications which uses XMLList fails at authentication.

Is there any way by which I can safely change the system user back to 'PSFT' from ' PSFT'???

Thanks in advance,
Kiran

Try to add User PSFT (without starting space).
You can have multiple system users.

Not sure about what XML Application you are talking abt. Do you use Interoperabilty. Is it Inbound or Outbound?

Back