Attachment to Purchase Order via the Web

patcc

Well Known Member
Hi,

I'm trying to add an attachment to a purchase order via the web and it is not saving it. I tried to add the attachment to the purchase order header.

I also tried it on the terminal server and here it is working fine. Is there a setup or anything that must be done for it to work properly on the web?

Also there is an application called 'Copy to bank table'. This application will generate a text file on a specific path like c:\test.txt. This is working fine when using the terminal server but not on the web. I do get the message that the text file has been generated properly but it is not on my local machine.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

patcc,

We could use a little more information. Have you looked at your JAS logs? You do need to specify the MO QUEUE in your JAS.INI. The MO Queue should probably be an open share so JAS has access to it. Those are a couple things you could start with.

Re: Copy to bank table via the Web

Typically with web client you need to think about where JDE thinks it's running. That means checking OCMs etc. The most likely place for the bank file to end up is the web server, and that's a real nuisance if you're running multiple web servers since you end up playing "Guess the C drive". The way out is to map a network drive for all the web servers to the same place and use that.

You can also get the file appearing on the application server if the OCMs work that way, so map the same share there. Remember that you'll need to set security on this share to match the account running the code on whichever machine is creating the file. For App servers that will be the account running the JDE services.

Back