Time Entry Tool and Integration with World

ssolberg

VIP Member
We've been asked to look for tools (and vendors that supply) that allow us to push the "time entry and attendance" out to users and integrate back into JDE payroll. I know that's a "rough draft" but I don't think our people really know what they want so I can't get to specific just yet.

If any of you are using a product and/or vendor that accomplishes something along the lines we are talking about, could you please drop me a note with some general ideas of how you utilize the product and who helped you with it. It would likely help me ask better questions of other people as well.

Thanks in advance!

Last shop I worked at had JDE Payroll and they chose KRONOS. I attended their training and it wasn’t a bad fit. Only had to provide specific tweeks to the program models KRONOS has available for transferring data between files – both to & from JDE. (Yes, the KRONOS files resided in the AS/400 DB and the AS/400 polled the time collection devices – IP attached.). The time entry could also be done from a 5250 session as well.

Back