Fastr Problem--One account missing

lfirmat

lfirmat

We upgraded from cum8 to cum15 and discovered a very, very strange case using the p83410. One account is missing in the same report that user execute every month. I check the accounts & cost center setup and nothing is different between the accounts that appears and the one is missing. I also open a case in tomorrownow.com and the consultant that answered me was also suprised. I debugged the P83410 & J83410 and detected that the program who makes the data selection is the P83350(that is a PL/I) and compare the source of this program between cum8 & cum15 and no differences appears. Anyone has a clue or idea to help me?
thanks a lot

We upgraded to Cum16 couple months ago, I believed in cum16 there's a SAR#7529011 fixing missing account. Also we found several more problems fixing faster report problems which exists in cum15 and prior, since I don't know if you still have support with Oracle to search for them. Most fixes are applied to P83400, P83410 & P83500. Hope this help

thanks fot the answer....

mteng <[email protected]> escribió: We upgraded to Cum16 couple months ago, I believed in cum16 there's a SAR#7529011 fixing missing account. Also we found several more problems fixing faster report problems which exists in cum15 and prior, since I don't know if you still have support with Oracle to search for them. Most fixes are applied to P83400, P83410 & P83500. Hope this help AS400 V5R3 A73 Cum11

To everyone: the SAR # is the 7259912.the other one didnt make any change.

mteng <[email protected]> escribió: We upgraded to Cum16 couple months ago, I believed in cum16 there's a SAR#7529011 fixing missing account. Also we found several more problems fixing faster report problems which exists in cum15 and prior, since I don't know if you still have support with Oracle to search for them. Most fixes are applied to P83400, P83410 & P83500. Hope this help AS400 V5R3 A73 Cum11

I recall in my last job we had something similar on a FASTR report, but for the life of me I can't remember what the cause of the problem was and how we fixed it - this was a couple of years ago...

It's not related to Business Unit Security by any chance?
Although that should not have changed...

It could be there are no records for that account within your data
selection. What we do when we run into this situation is to put a column
in your column specs as non printing and ensure you put in data selection in
the column for that account.

S. E. Tuthill
A73 C11 V5R3
Going to 8.11

Back