COSE#1010 Remote environment initilization failed

asmarh

2006-10-09 11:46:19.605 [ExecuteThread: '14' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'] KERNEL : *ERROR* RemoteEnv: execute:COSE#1010 Remote environment initilization failed. Please see Enterprise Server log for details, env. maynot be supported by server: NULL handle was returned from server! host:SMDHHGEU:6010 user:SRV_QUA20 Env:EU7334
2006-10-09 11:46:19.605 [ExecuteThread: '14' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'] INTEROP : Error during login: com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: COSE#1010 Remote environment initilization failed. Please see Enterprise Server log for details, env. maynot be supported by server: NULL handle was returned from server!, user: SRV_QUA20, environment: EU7334, host: SMDHHGEU, port: 6010

But if I must I chose only one, I vote For - COSE#1010 Remote environment initialization failed. And I think we have a winner ladies and gentlemen, but hold your cards we may have a few dangling chads such that the vote will have to be recounted.

Alright I shouldn’t vent, because if it weren’t for people who don’t know the difference in World and EnterpriseOne I guess we wouldn’t get any posts at all. Doesn’t anybody moderate this forum such that we don’t have to continually receive and delete this drivel?

Anyway Asmarh if there is a question in your post
grin.gif
it would be better served in the EnterpriseOne forum not the World Technical Forum.

And even if a post in here is relevant to World it more often than not is World NOT World Applications so it still shouldn't be in here.

If the people who are supposed to be working on your system can't even post to the correct forums, just how much confidence should that give you in their ability to do their job?

Just my 2cents.......

Back