CFR Audit Configuration

Narayanan.PV

I want to configure CFR Audit for my JDE 8.0.
can anyone help by giving detailed steps, tips & tricks,
and any errors they encountered while configuring.

We are possibly looking at installing this Audit tool as well (we are on XE). Any tips or suggestions are welcome as well.

Thanks,
Angie
OneWorld XE, SP23_M1 Update 7
AS/400 DB2 V5R3

In our organization we are going to use JD Edwards enterprise oneworld. In this regard anyone please help me out i am in the callow situation to understand the architecture of JDE, I need all information about how to install and what all the softwares required to proceed.

Expecting Information in detail.

Thanks,
Siddu

We use the 21CRF11 auditing functionality with ERP 8.0. It is not difficult to configure as long as you understand what the tools are doing behind the scenes.

I suggest reading the document from the knowledge garden closely. Get to know the fields in the F9500001 in case something goes wrong. There are no tools to remove auditing, so you may have to manually delete the definition from that table if things get too screwed up.

We have found that the canned audit reporting tool does not show everything in the audit table. Specifically, transactions performed from anything but a fat client or Citrix. We were unable to view anything changed by the web client. We were told this was fixed in SP23 but have not been able to confirm that.

The reporting tool and UBE need to be run local on a fat client and it takes a deal of resources while it caches everything. Some reports are rather long running.

For those reasons I do not use the reporting tool. I just extract the data I need to look at and format it outside of JDE.

ERP 8.0 SP22_K1 HPUX Oracle 9i

Hi,
It is not a complicated one.Just go thru the document,and do as per the document.If you have any queries just mail to me,i will help you.
Bye

Back