Package not built

zahara

Hi JDList

I tried to build an update package in both PD and my R9621 and R9622 shows "Not built". Then I looked in the logs to check what happend and found out the package wasn't there at all.
I've tried to check-out all objects and then erase extraction and build the package again with same results.

Anyone knows which can be the error?

Thanks in advance,

Zahara
I don't find this specific to any environment, that is why I'm assuming it could be the TR that has caused this???? Has anyone else had this issue?

Zahara

What is your platfrom, what is your release of E1 and does you jde.log file gives any errors?

also have you been able to build packages before and what has changed since you last successful build?

Check the release master and the pathcode master and take a look at the server share path. It should be the name of the share. Like in XE it is B7333 or ERP8 B7334... also make sure the location in pathcode master is the deployment server. Lastly, open the P9654a app > expand > deployment server > select and the machine type needs to be a 1(Primary Deployment Server).

Has Package folder was created by Package Name under Deployment Server\Release\PathCode\Package ?
If not then the problem is you are able to connect to Deployment server and it is not able to create the directory.
If above said is not a problem then make sure you have specfied correct Parent Package for update package assembly and that package should be exists on Deployment as well as Enterprise Server.
If you are experiencing the problem best way to look for logs on the jde.log of your workstantion or from where you are submitting package.That will tell details why it is not building.

Back