Table corruption or whatever

Spartan

Hello, We are currently experiencing a rather.....weird problem. I will try to summarize it as best I can. It seems that all the (newly modified) table accessing by some BSFN we develloped for a certain custom application just stopped working in JPD9 (since we have regenerated them). Now please notice that I did not say stopped working on the server, I said in JPD9. First of all, we assured ourselves that the table was working properly both locally and on the Enterprise server by logging on to PD9 on a fat client. With regular OCM settings (PD9 therefore all BSFNs running locally) everything works fine with our table. We then mapped the fucntion to the server and logged back in. Surprise ! Everything was still fine, which means the table works properly on the server. Now we originally had problems with the JPD9 environment through a browser, and we assumed a regeneration of the objects was in order. After trying that, the BSFN who call our problematic table still wasnt doing its job. We then turned our attention to JPD9, but with a fat client : no difference. It seems that the table does not want to work on the server for JPD9, no matter what client we use. However, if you map the function locally for JPD9, everything works fine. We have also done other tests to help us debug this problem, but I think I have written enough here to give you a good idea of the problem. Please contact us if you need more details or to set-up an online debug session. We are on 8.93B1 with a Solaris Enterprise server and DB2.

Did you verify the Busines Function Location (C/S) field BFLOCN; is it 1 = Client only , or 2 = Both Client and Server Function?

Back