CreateForm version for B8.11

BRT

Hi
Wanted to know which version of Createform to use with EnterpriseOne B8.11
Any special care to be taken during the upgrage.
Appreciate any replies.
Thanks

Brij,

Welcome to JDEList.

We are in the process of upgrading from Xe to 8.11 and the associated versions of Create!form. I don't know whether this will help or not, but below are the versions we have (for use with Xe) and are going to (for use with 811). We are upgrading to the latest versions of Create!form software.

Our current production versions in use with Xe are:

1) Versions for Create!print and Create!stream
Create!form server 2.5
Create!print 2.5
Create!send (Win32) 2.1
Create!micr 2.3
Create!form server OneWorld 2.0
Create!print for JDE OneWorld 2.0
Create!stream server 2.5
Create!form for JDE OneWorld 2.0 SP1 2.0

2) Versions for Create!email
Create!email 2.5

3) Versions for Designers
Create!form for JDE OneWorld 2.0
Create!stream builder 2.5

Our versions for use with 811 are:

1) Versions for Create!print Server (Create!form soon will be combining this into Server 6 - see below)
Create!form server 3.2SP1
Create!print 3.2
Create!micr 3.0

2) Versions for Create!stream (now Create!director and Server 6)
Create!form Server 6.1 SP2
Create!print 6.1 SP2
Create!form Folder Monitor 6.1
Create!form Bind 6.1

3) Versions for Create!email (no change)
Create!email 2.5

4) Versions for Designers
Create!form designer 3.2
Create!form Director 6.1 SP2

I hope this helps.

Hi Peter,

I recently noticed you post regarding the upgrade to 8.11 and CreateForm 3.2. How did your implementation go? Did you encounter any issues between the two apps?
We are starting the process of going from ERP 8 to 8.12 (just a small jump!) and would not mind any possible head's-ups that may be relevant. We have been using Createform 3.2 for probably the last 6 months and had identified some issues with it that, for the most part, have been rectified.

Regards,

Mark

Mark,

Sorry for the delay in reply, I have been on leave for the past 5 1/2 weeks - I just returned to work yetserday.

The biggest problem we had was the change in the designers for Create!form and Create!director (formerly Create!stream). The other problem was to do with changes to standard reports. Most of our Create!formed reports are custom and therefore we only really had to cope with the Create!form changes. If you have Create!formed any standard reports, it is possible that the report could change and you would have to take that into consideration. As far as installation and process goes, we have had a good run.

hi,
Can give me the link of your site where i can see the details of the create form software ...also some documentation and...i want see the features also so that i can recommend to my compnay for buying this software.
If any demo can be arranged so that i can see product demo

Regards
Deshpande

Back