896C1 and security

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
I installed 8.96C1 on Oracle application 10g
Has someone experinced problems with inclusive row security for tables not included in Business Data data source? My problem is that with table not included in Business Data (F983051, F0005....) inclusive row secuirty doesn't work.
thanks in advance
Gigi

Gigi,

I had ton of problem with this rool release and inclusive row security. They had fixed a major bug which was always there with this tools release.

What is your exact problem ,I may be able to help

We are upgrading from B7332 where we worked with exclusive security. Now we decided to convert to more perfomant method (inclusive).
We have a lot of problem with inclusive security setted on table not included in Business Data (for exmple F983051, F0005..). I try to explain better..We have setted security on those table (F983051, F0005..) but they don't work correctly via Web, I can see records that I haven't to see. Instead if we submitt job to enterprise server (same environment and same ocm system and server map) these securitys works correctly. So in my opinion it's aproblem of web interface.
Instead other inclusive security for example setted on *ALL MCU XXX to YYY (table included in Business Data) works correctly aldso via web

thanks in advance
Gigi

Back