8.11 SP1 cant run apps on web client

MarshallB

Well Known Member
A lot of posts in a short amount of time! We're upgrading our 8.0 to 8.11 SP1. We have the Logic server, dep server, and full clients working. The full client will execute Biz fnctns on the logic server, and the web client can log in, but apps will not start. It just sits forever, it doesn't error or start the app. FYI We're using the blue stack.

Can you post some of the jas/Web logs? Also, do you have any data in the F98998 or F98999 tables for the Environment you are working with? You may also want to post the Jas.ini file and jdbj.ini as well. Make sure you remove the password from the jdbj.ini file before you post.

There aren't any errors in the logs, I also noticed last night, the client session, as I said, spins forever without opening they app, thats not entirely true, using SAW, I noticed that the webserver is 'restarting'. By that, I don't know that the service is literally restarting, but in SAW, the time that the webserver has been up, restarts. If I don't try to open apps on a client machine, the webserver does not restart.
Attached are the JDBJ, and JAS.ini.
Actually I'll have to do another post, I'm not smart enough to get two attachments on here...

Attachments

• 111594-jas.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 144
and the JDBJ.ini file...

Attachments

• 111595-jdbj.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 177
The services restarting is a wierd one. Anything in the Event Logs? After looking at the ini files it looks like you are only using DV811. Is this the case? Also, is there anything in the F989998 and f989999 tables?

Back