Scheduler Port Error

dcbmichaels

Our Scheduler has stopped running, when tring to reset the service i get an error "The port number for your client does not match the port number of the Scheduler Server. Please restart OneWorld and change the client's port number in the jde.ini to match the scheduler's port number."

JDE.INI files have not changed any either.... checking them they are all set to talk on port 6010. I have tried restarting services several times without any luck.

When in the schduler server settings it does not show a Port Number for my server and is grayed out... where does this setting come from?... is there a way to add the Port Number there? this is all under the scheduler server control form. has anybody had this issue?... need help please... thanks in advace for any help you provide.

From the scheduler server control form, use the exit to Stop the Scheduler Server. The exit to Change Server should now be enabled (if security is setup correctly for your User ID). The port number can then be changed. After saving the changes, restart the Scheduler Server.

Back