how to Open SR for JDE OneWorld product on oracle metalink site?

kiran g

kiran g

Well Known Member
Hi,

I tried to open SR for JDE OneWorld B7.333 installers on oracle metalink site but i couldn't locate the product name for JD Edwards OneWorld under available products.

Has anyone knows how to open the SR for any JD Edwards OneWorld product on oracle metalink site(metalink.oracle.com) ?what are the steps to open the new SR for JDE OneWorld product after login into oracle metalink site?

Is demo version is available for download for this release?If yes,then please give me the link for downloading it.

Thanks,
Kiran

Kiran,

I have no experience with the oracle metalink site. If by "Open SR for JDE OneWorld" you mean opening a call for a problem with OneWorld, you can't do that on the metalink site. You need to do that on the Oracle PeopleSoft site (www.peoplesoft.com). A colleague tried to open a call the other way around. We had an Oracle Database problem, related to our OneWorld upgrade. My colleague sent a number of emails regarding the inability of Oracle to have a "one stop shop" for all their products. In the finish, I believe Oracle opened an internal metalink call for our database problem.

Back