JDE Upgradation

Commando123

Hey

Anyone knows the process of upgradaion?How to move custome objects from 8.0 to 8.11.What are things we need to take care in Migration.Pl help me..

use Boomerang. Not a better product on the market to move custom objects. Uses OMW and is very slick and a good buy. Alex has some of the best products out there. I'm sure he would be happy to send you the link to his site or i can do it if you want.

Upgrading or migrading? Staying on the same platform/server/stuff - and just moving to the next level?

Share what you are trying to do - we'll be able to answer the upgradation issue a bit better.

If you are looking to migrate code to a new instance - look at Boomerange (here's a movie, staring moi - http://www.theiconsortium.com/content/view/102/125/ The Flash shows migrating code from one instance to another.

If you are upgrading - you won't have to change/migrate custom objects; BUT - you will want to find a way to retrofit. Upgrading may not honor your modifications (some sections/code are completely replaced????)

Regards

(db)

Back