Problem when changing the input pdf file

satishkanth

Hello all,

I am currently working on create form . I hav had a old pdf fiel and hav worked upon that.Now currently the i/p file has to be changed as per the requirement. So whn i select the i/p fiel to point to the new pdf, i am geetng the following error " invalid/ corrupted input PDF file"
. As per to my knowledge i hav made all the changes in jde.ini file and then submitted the report and am trying to choose that as the i.p file .
BUt no success so far !! can anyone help me in this??

Hello satishkanth –

The error message “Invalid/corrupted input PDF file” is simply indicating that the new output from the application does not have the correct internal structure within the PDF file. They look the same externally (when viewed with Acrobat Reader), but internally they are different.

Two things for you to check:
On the JDE/PS servers, upgrades (new versions, ptfs, etc.) can overlay/change settings that were in place before causing the PDF files to be incompatible with the Create!form application. I would look at where the job runs when it is submitted and then verify that the changes required for generating the enhanced PDF are all in place on that server/environment.

Another thing to look at is where the job was run that produced the PDF file. If it was run locally on a fat client then that client would need to have the same settings/specifications as the server uses so that the PDF will be generated in the enhanced format.

If it’s still not working for you let me know.

Karen Swaeby

Work Flow Documentation For Purchase Order Entry

Hello all,

I need Work flow Document or white papers for Purchase Order Entry . Please Do the Needful ASAP.

Regards.
Magudes

Back