Difference b/n JDE7.3 v11 and JDE7.3 cum16

chybay

Can someone please explain the difference between JDE 7.3v11 and JDE 7.3 cum16. Are there any major changes to menus and programs? any info most welcome or a site to visit for more information.

There has been lots of discussion on this topic "in general" in this forum so search the archives as well. This is an extremely broad topic as well that you have posed. What one person would consider "major" is not to another. Menus and programs only tend to get enhancements done to them in cume packages but that is the discretion of the users as well.

If you are a customer, you can find all of the "net change" guides for cumes 13-16 (there is not one for 12) on the Knowledge Garden. They give you a good idea of what changes occured by module but don't really get into fine details. And of course starting with cume 15, you have the whole web-enablement addition which is another whole bag of worms in itself. I would visit the Customer Connection site (http://www.peoplesoft.com/corp/en/public_index.jsp I think) and if you don't have a login and are a customer, you can register for one so that you can have access to all of the information I'm talking about.

Back