HTML generation matter with PO

NeptuneSoft

Hi everybody,

I've got a matter with my generation for HTML client :
I've made changes in R43510 :
I've add one PO for display some text if the PO value is 1.
I've add ER in R43510.

After generation, in HTML, i see my new PO, I can change the value of this PO, changes are taken.
But when i launch my version from HTML, the value of my PO is taken as 0, never 1.
When I launch my version from FAT client, in local or on the enterprise server, i've got the good result. but never in HTML client.

I'll explain why this is not a generation matter :
1. I generate all objects (R43510, T43510)
2. If I change my ER for display the text when the PO value is 0, it's work !
(It seems like the new PO isn't transmit to the entrprise server but i see it in HTML client)

Our JAS servers restart every night, our enterprise server too. But the next day, this is the same thing.

Please help me, I don't see where is the matter. All other generations work well, just new PO on UBEs.

Please.....

Our configuration :
OneWorld Xe SP20 Update 6
DB2 on AS400

There is no error in my jas.log.

I've made other tests :
I had do a copy of my R43510, without do a copy of the T43510. I generated the new ERW, result = same thing.
After, I do a copy of my R43510, but I also do a copy of the T43510. I generated the new batch and it's working perfectly !
Whene I compare the records in F989999 for the R43510 and my new ERW (the copy of R43510 with copied PO) all are same, BLOB too (have some changes because the name of my new T58C044C is larger than T43510.)

I also delete all SQLPKG on the AS400 in all library (except SQLPKG began by Q)

I think there is a matter with caching or anything like that.

I'll go to do another test to confirm that :
On my copy of R43510, I'll go to add a PO to display something.

Thanks

Back