manual

lostnewb

Hey,

I am using the JDE / AS400 system at work and I have never used it before in my past jobs (they new this when they hired me). Due to my co-workers simply not having enough time to teach me everything I need to know to do my job. I have learned just enough to have a basic understanding of it and ability to do all the data entry, deposits and payables checks. I would love to RTFM. But the version we have is the 1985, 1996 version and we do not have a manual for it. Does anyone know if there is one available? Or where I can get some reading material on correcting posting errors, entering voids etc.

Seen your post and I'm somewhat in the same boat...if you should happen to receive any useful info, can you plese forward to myself as well?

Thanks,

If your company doesn't have the PeopleBooks CD for your version of the software, you should be able to access Oracle's online documentation on the peoplesoft.com site as long as you're under maintenance. Contact Oracle.

which manuals are you searching for?
1) the user manuals are on Peoplebooks CD's or you have to buy the pdf's at $70 a pop

2) technical administration/installation/upgrade manuals can be found under Documentation Updates on the customer connect website

3) the iseries redbook can be found on the IBM website: http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/portals/iseries

Newberry, do you know what version you are using? And you can you tell me what kind of tasks you need additional info on. I may have some PDF's that could be helpful if we are using similar systems.

Back