Report doesn't take processing options WEB

NeptuneSoft

Report doesn\'t take processing options WEB

Hi,

I made some changes on the R43510, I add 3 new processing options and I display a section if a product is ok to display my new section.

I do my package in test environnement.
I generate the R43510 on my Web Server (Serialized Object is OK) and I haven't errors.
When I launch the R43510 locally, my changes is taken.
When I launch the R43510 on the entreprise server from the fat client, my changes is taken.
But when I launch the R43510 from the Web environnement, my changes are not taken.

I have already generated lots of Interative Applications, no problems, new reports (doesn't exist before) no problems, reports exists but no add on processing options, no problems.
It's seems that when I add new processing options to a report, they doesn't taken for my web environnement, but the generation seems ok.
If I made my section without take the new processing options, no problems, the section is displayed.
It's seems that web environnement doesn't trasmit the values of new processing options.
I have delete all SQLPKG from AS400 that I think : (CA7333 is the environnement)
COCA7333
CA7333DNT
OL7333
DD7333
SYS7333
SVM7333
CRPDTA (Business datas)
CRPCTL (control tables)

I restart the WebSphere Application service, I have tried restart the server, but no changes...

Please help me...

Configuration : Oneworld Xe SP20 XU6, DB2 / AS400 V5R1, deployment server / web server on Intel Windows.

Re: Report doesn\'t take processing options WEB

NeptuneSoft

The processing options are not held in the actual UBE they are contained in a special data structure. The processing options for the UBE, R43510 are contained in the T43510. Have you generated the T43510 on your Web Server?

I hope this helps and all the best for a resolution.

yes, i've generated T43510.
When I am in HTML, I see my new processing options, i can make changes and the values are saved.
But when i launch, the values are not taken.

NeptuneSoft,

When you built the package, did it create a Bulk Generation file called GeneratorList.txt, and if it did, did you use it to do the generation? It is located on the deployment server in the following directory:

C:\B7333\pathcode\PACKAGE\pkgname\work

where pathcode is the package pathcode (eg. PD7333) and pkgname is the packagename (eg. PD7333CU25)

If you use it for a bulk generation, it will generate all objects in the package. Once you have done the generation you may have to bounce the appropriate web environment (Application Server in the Websphere Admin Consol) on your web server.

I hope this helps more completely this time and, as always, all the best for a resolution.

Back