Invalid overwrite or read - P0911

SULLY1

VIP Member
The user does not have any user overrides and there is not a *PUBLIC override for P0911.

This error is intermittent. On the P0911/W0911A screen the user clicks File and Print Screen. The Print forms (function of OS) comes up and the user chooses Adobe PDF in the printer name box. The system starts to save the file, then errors. The user has Adobe 7.0. Desktop support is currently applying the latest Adobe patches.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Patty

Patty,

How did you check that there were no User Overrides? Did you use the User Override application (P98950)? Or did you check the table (F98950)? I have come across the situation where the application did not show any user overrides, but there were applicable records in the F98950.

Does the error ever occur for another user? Do other users print to Adobe 7 without ever having any problem? Has this user ever have a problem when printing to a normal printer?

Peter

Thanks for your response. I check both places. I think it has happen once before to another user but not for a while. It's not reproducible by another user with Adobe 7.0. If the Adobe 7.0 patches don't work we will probably downgrade this user to 6.0.

Patty

Back