Table Definition for F0411

bybelknap

Hello All,

I'm in a bit of a situation. About a year ago my company made the cataclismic decision to dump our AS/400 and JDE and go with a smaller application on a Windows platform [snipped editorializing with expletives].
I dutifully dumped all of our tables from from the 400 to flat files, and printed out all of the Data Definitions for the tables (in addition to all of the table conversions from JDE to the new system). Therefore, when needed, I can fairly easily import the flat files into SQL server and do whatever I am asked with the information. I have hit a snag though, because A, when importing the flat files all the columns must be renamed from col001, col002 etc and 2, it seems a couple of the descriptions have gone missing, or in my frenzy to get everything done before the 400 was hauled away I missed a couple of things. I am unable to locate the Table definition of the F0411. So when I try to import it into SQL server I have no idea what the columns are actually called or even the length of the data. I can't find anything among our old documentation that is explicit enough. The data models docs show only the keys.

Can anyone point me to a document that has the Field description, field name, length and data type of the fields for the F0411?

Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated.

I've sent you a text file of the output from hidden selection 40 by
private e-mail. Hope this helps.

Back