Primavera

nwohldorf

nwohldorf

Hello,

I am looking for a pre-build interface between EnterpriseOne 811 and Primavera 3.5. We would like to export work orders and work order related data from E1 to Primavera. Does anybody have a link? I remember (maybe wrongly?!) that there is a complementary product, but can not find anything on the homepages of Oracle or Primavera. Anybody any idea? Cheers, Nico

Hi,
About 3 years ago I had a presales project where we tried to interface the two systems. I haven't found anything that time but the primavera consultant brought us a special interface tool that seemed to know both systems.
I remember Primavera had an ODBC-like SDK. If I had the task to interface the two systems now I would use VB 6.0 or any .net language and and interoperability solution on JDE side.
Try to get a doc on Primavera SDK to see the interfacing opportunities.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz
e-Best, Hungary

Oracle's Primavera P6 Professional Project Management gives today's project managers and schedulers the one thing they value most: control. Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated, yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.

Oracle's Primavera P6 Professional Project Management gives today's project managers and schedulers the one thing they value most: control. Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated, yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources.
I don't think we need advertisements ... but if someone is actually doing JDE -> Project Management integration we would be highly interested!

Last edited:
Back