E1 8.11SP1 8.95_I1 for Oracle Application Server

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
My collegue has installed Oracle Application 10.1.2.0.0 on Windows 2003 Standard Edition, has installed three required patches for oracle Application, has configured an EnterpriseOne Java application for PY environment and finally he generated serialized Object.

Now when I connect to JAS EnterpriseOne for JPY811, for example:
http://xxxx:80207jde
if I insert User,PWD, environment and role, first and second time it automatically clear fields without login.
Third or Fourth time I'm able to login and navigate on EnterpriseOne Tasks. But if I open for example, EnterpriseOne Task View/Foundation and try to open another nested task, tasks under Task view disapper.
FurtherMore It's impossible to launch applications. They are not opened.

Is it possible that my collegue installed patch of Oracle Application in a wrong way? I suspect this because if I try to install them with OPatch utilities, i receive some error like:

MISSING_COMPONENT : oracle.j2ee, 10.1.2.0.0 (for patch P3412804)
MISSING_COMPONENT : oracle.rsf.dbjava_rsf, 10.1.0.3.1 (for patch P3636847)

thanks in advance
gigi

2 questions:

1) do you get the same result if you start with the full URL
.../jde/E1Menu.maf or /jde/owthml (which forwards you to the multiple application framework)

2) did you install JAS with Oracle "single-signon" enabled (should be disabled).

1) do you get the same result if you start with the full URL
.../jde/E1Menu.maf or /jde/owthml (which forwards you to the multiple application framework)

Yes I get the same result

2) did you install JAS with Oracle "single-signon" enabled (should be disabled).

in JAS.INI the parameter for single-signon is FALSE

Back