Problem with P0411 for one user

jde_uk

Hello All,
We have a typical problem which I have never seen or heard. We have a user who gets an error(out of memory), while running P0411 application. This happens with that UserID only, we have tried loging on to that machine with other userids and all seems fine. When this user uses some other machine, we get the same error.
I have pasted the last part of the debuglog file, this is where the error appears.
<font color="blue">
RT: BSFN: Returned 0: DefaultSuffixFromExtension App: P570411 Form: W570411A [T:720 F:c:\b7\system\jdeuser\JDECGRT\RT_BSFN.cpp Ln:1587 Lv:BUSINESS FUNC]
RT: <<<Finished ER:Add Last Entry Row to Grid App: Form: W570411A
[T:720 F:c:\b7\system\jdeuser\jdecgrt\RT_ER.cpp Ln:3059 Lv:LEVEL3]
[Invalid Overwrite or Read] The system may become unstable.Please debug the Application using the Event Rule Debugger.
</font>
Do you guys have any idea about this. Loging the call with Oracle is of no use, I have done that and am waiting for a reply, hope they don't come back saying, you have to upgrade
wink.gif

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Cheers !

Of course you tried deleting the user's Overrides for that application, right?

No, no one has touched anything. The user was using the application and was doing it successfully in the morning, then she says that she pressed something wrong after which she is getting this error.

Bingo...., many thanks guys. Deleting Overrides did the magic.
smile.gif

Thanks again.
Cheers

Back