R4311Z1I UBE failing

abhi82

Hi all,

JDEOneWorld 8.10 on windows :
R4311Z1 UBE fails to run . When I run it through Solution explorer errors are thrown:
Error: General Error in Method GetProject
Error: Errors Fetching from Parameter Objects
Error: Parametre Handle not passed in
--------------------
I am not able to comprehend what this error is.Can anybody suggest any solution.
I searched in the Oracle Site for JDEdwards forums , documentation etc. But there is vey limited information about JDEdwards.Whereas other products of Oracle have good discussion forumns where experts pitch in to answer the questions...
Getting info on OneWorld is very frustrating
frown.gif

Hi Soul,
The JDE.log file says:

------------------------------
3180/2684 Tue Mar 21 12:26:17.350 jdb_rq1.c3074
JDB3100022 - Failed to load BOB information
----------------------------------------

Further On selecting the version XJDE0001-data selection- error thrown is:

3180/2684 Tue Mar 21 12:28:32.040 DLG_MSGB.CPP170
Requested form could not be started due to missing specification (ASVRHDR) record for application : P98UBE
----------------------

-
Abhijit.

Have you seen this - It sounds like some spec file corruption or missing objects.

REQUESTED FORM CANNOT BE STARTED DUE TO MISSING SPECIFICATIONS (ASVRHDR) RECORD
Details: After applying the Update 7 to prototype environment, customer is receiving error messages when running some applications via fast path. The errors indicate:

"Requested form cannot be started due to missing specifications (ASVRHDR) record for application P986162.DLL".

Also when typing "LLW" in fast path, the error indicates:

"Auto intall not availabe for this applications, please see log for detail".

<A>
Customer was able to resolve the problem themselves. There were records missing in F98752 for COPY7333. She copied them from production and the errors went away. They had previously copied the PD environment into PY.

Back