Upgrade problem

wloban

Well Known Member
Hi List -
I am doing an upgrade from ERP8 to 8.11 SP1. All of the table conversions ran successfully but am encountering a problem on the Enterprise server when entering a sales order. I am getting an error of a mismatch between the F4106 table and the specs. The error in the jde.log is "ODB0000156 - Number of columns in table F4106 [32] (DSN: Business Data - TEST) not equal to SPECS [30]".

Can anyone give any insight as to how to correct this error. I have been working with global support and they are at a loss.

Thanks - Bill

Try to run report R9698711 on all tables in your environment, this report tells you differences beetween your specs and your database
Good luck
Gigi

R9698711 will tell you if there is a missing index. You are talking about that the TC run successfully. Were did you check it? From the App were the status of each Conversion is listed? If so, you only will see if the R98405A run successfully or not, you also have to check the log of the converted table. Did you also build a Full Package?

I corrected the mismatch on the Enterprise server by building and deploying an update package containing the F4106 table.

Back