JAS Install

jaya_not

Hi,
I just finshed installing JAS for E1 8.11 SP1 for tools release 8.95 I1 on Windows 2003.
During creation of plan I noticed that no directory structure was created for PeopleSoft\JAS.
Has there been a change in the directory structure of JAS from E1 8.11 SP1??

Also no PSFT Service was installed on my JAS machine with which I can start my JAS.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks

Don't want to come across rude...but did you use the installtion guide for JAS on windows?

Yes.

Http server and Webserver will be installed first.

Everything is then installed under the Webserver folder.

In our case,

C:\WebSphere\AppServer\installedApps\webpd\EA_JS_81.ear

webpd is the server name

g

yes Soul I was following the 8.95 JAS install guide for windows and have not skipped any steps

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I just finshed installing JAS for E1 8.11 SP1 for tools release 8.95 I1 on Windows 2003.
During creation of plan I noticed that no directory structure was created for PeopleSoft\JAS.
Has there been a change in the directory structure of JAS from E1 8.11 SP1??

Also no PSFT Service was installed on my JAS machine with which I can start my JAS.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The directory is now as MagarG mentioned. The services for your installed instances are not created. You can use the WASService command in WebSphere to install the services you need.

I am running into the same problem you are having =- no JAS directory. Did you ever find out where is the JAS directory?

Back