Issue in web with all versions of a specific UBE, after a processing options modification

antoine_mpo

Reputable Poster
Issue in web with all versions of a specific UBE, after a processing options modification

Hi List,

We uses 2 JDE platforms :
- One for development, on site
- Another for production, outsourced.

We did a modification on a specific UBE and on its processing option (one option was changed, wich mean an alias change).
It's working well on our development platform, in fat or web client.

I've been requested to promote this development to the production platform. For that we use Virtual PathCode method.
We transfered the objects, built a package, deployed it, installed it on the e-generator, did the html generation.

Some of the processing options allow to select min and max status of sales order lines you want to get.
The UBE works in fat client, sumitted locally, or to the server.
But when we submit this ube in html we always get a "no data selected".
Indeed, in the ube log file, you can see that whatever max status you put on the processing option, it always search for blank (so for example it's trying to get line with a status between '560' and blank).

The first time we tried to promote this development, we only promoted the ube and its processing options. I thought it could be a problem with versions, and so we did another try, promoting ube, processing options and all versions. It's exactly the same.

I took a look at serialized object table F989999, to compare what we had in our development and production platforms. i exported blob to text file and compared it, but they matches. No difference ...

Do you have any idea on what could be the issue ? Or what to check ?

Any clue would be appreciate.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Issue in web with all versions of a specific UBE, after a processing options modification

Hi, I have the same matter :

Generate an ERW for the first time : It's work !
Do changes on the ERW :
Add POs, change ER in ERW,package....generation : Don't work !

Back