CNC & System Administration Support for Enterprise One - FTEs

Joyce Davidson

How many FTEs support your Enterprise One system in the CNC and System Administration areas? Do you apply Tools upgrades and Applications upgrades yourselves, or with the help of a consultant? Thank-you in advance for your responses.

We are atypical (to say the least!) but I perform the CNC and SysAdmin functions for our company (approx 150 concurrent -oops, I used the "C" word - users).

Yes, I do all of the Tools and ESU updates myself (wish we could afford a stunt double, but it's not in the budget)...gives you a lot of exposure...

[ QUOTE ]
How many FTEs support your Enterprise One system in the CNC and System Administration areas? Do you apply Tools upgrades and Applications upgrades yourselves, or with the help of a consultant? Thank-you in advance for your responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joyce, I support North America for our company. Over 3000 users. I have an Asian counterpart that does the support for our three Asian systems. We do all the upgrades ourselves. Like Robert, I do not have a stunt double either. My Asian counterpart is my backup and vice versa.

Gregg Larkin
JDE System Administrator (CNC) / North America
Praxair, Inc.

Our CNC team includes three SysAdmin FTE's and a lead FTE. We do it all ourselves without assistance from outside consultants. The exception would be major upgrades. We support around 750 concurrent Citrix users in production at peak times, around 1300 concurrent if you count the various point solutions.

Back