Data Selection in Report

chandran

Hi,
I want the Data selection, which we are giving during runtime, should be printed in report header section.(Data Selection is not passed thru Processing Options).Is it possible?If possible please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
Chandran.

Hi Chandran,

There is a published solution on developer forum of JDEList.
It requires development one BSFN and TBLE and each report, where you want to print the data selection.
Please, check the archives.

If I will have more time, then maybe I will try search too and let you know, how to locate it.

Regards,

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Chandran,

Check the attachment of post# 32950 and check Jeremy's (JMR) in this thread.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Chandran,

Create a new version of report and Click the cover page option. This will print data selection.

Hi Zoltan,

I'm looking for a way of extracting version data selection of quite a few UBE's to a table where I can then analize the selection en masse. I had a look at a BSFN called B9600230 but not being a great C programmer I don't think I can utilise this function. Have you done anything similar before?

We have two canned third-party commercial solutions to do this - one dumps DS's into XLS and another one - native JDE BSFN, which returns DS in a long formatted string per UBE|VER.

If interested, please, e-mail me directly.

Hi Manohar,
When i enable that cover page option,it is showing the data selection.But Some version details are also comeing.But i don't want these details.How to overcome this?

Thanks,
Chandran.

Back