Daylight Savings Time

Billie Ebinger

Billie Ebinger

Indiana has finally succumbed to peer pressure and is going to participate in Daylight Savings Time for the first time this year. Can someone tell us if there are any special actions that we need to take to accomodate that from a scheduler standpoint? Are there any other potholes that we might encounter? We're looking for information from both the "Spring Forward" and "Fall Back" perspectives. Thanks in advance!

Lucky! EnterpriseOne covers you. Just create a new daylight savings rule. P00085 comes to mind but don't quote me. Make sure you specify the daylight savings time rules in the user profiles. On E1 you can actually have each user in a different time zone with each having different daylight savings rules. Also remember that you may need different scheduler versions if you're running in different time zones. Make sure that on the processing options for the schedule that you specify your new custom daylight savings time rules.

Colin

Colin,

Thanks for your response! I've passed the information on. I appreciate the help.

confused.gif
Since yesterday, europe daylight saving time, all my jobs are 1 running 1 hour late.
So they take the old time?
How is this possible, all ettings same to be OK

Back