.frmpdf file generation

mjf

Well Known Member
Hi all

We are an ex JDE site who have recently moved to another platform, however we are still required to do a small amount of maintenance on the JDE system including create. However it has been a while...

We are trying to modify a project but when we copy the new .fpj2 and .frmpdf files onto the server, our changes are not coming through. Have noticed that the .frmpdf file still has an old last modified date and think this may be the problem.

Our development process has been to all the files from a project onto a local pc, make the changes and then copy them back. When we save the changes on the local pc, the .frmpdf file does not seem to be getting changed. Are we missing a step.

Any help would be appreciated. I have uploaded a document showing the files with their last modified date.

Attachments

• 103041-Create.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 189
you need to make certain that you use the file transfer utility within the Create!Form designer. Some hidden files and forms are not carried over when you attempt to copy from one to the other. If you have updated the packed file, make certain you save it as an unpacked file when you want to use it from your production folder.

I am having the same problem and I use the transfer facility within CreateForm - Maybe I have the forms directory settings etc. (Host & Client) in the wrong places. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

In Cform Designer, verify where the project files are transferred to. Select Tools/Transfer to review the configurations. Is it possible that there are multiple transfer configurations defined and the form projects were simply transferred using the wrong one?

On the Cform Server verify where it is looking for form projects when it gets a job to be merged. If you're using the Acrobat Reader merge plug-in for end users to merge & print, verify that the settings in AcroRead also.

Hope this helps -

Karen.

Back