OneWorld B3774 - Prevent user from changing Invoice Date when reprinting Invoice

TerryParker

Hello all!

We are using OneWorld B7334 and EO810 (at different locations). Question has to do with Invoice Reprints (so not sure if Distribution - Sales Order Management or Financials AR) as Invoice can originate from either. But in either case I think the object is the same R42565 (which we have numerous customized versions for).

We have been asked to disallow the users from changing the Invoice Date when reprinting an Invoice. Basically, once the Invoice has been printed, the Invoice Date specified at that time by the user must remain the same if and when that Invoice is reprinted. Sounds simple enough. My thought is that there is a table out there that must hold that date but which one? F4211? F03B11? F42565?

Thanks,
Terry

The Invoice date is stored in F4211 in the SDIVD field. It is also stored in F03B11 in the RPDIVJ field.

There is a processing option in R42565 to change the Invoice date, in the "Print" tab. Maybe you should secure your users from the processing options to prevent them from changing the Invoice date.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks Matt,

I will check this out but my guess is that securing the users out of this field will have no different an impact on the processing of R42565 than if the field was left blank, which causes the Invoice Date to be the System Date.

I will let you know!
Terry

Back