PORTTEST Error

kiran g

kiran g

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,
I am new to JDE.Installing JDE 8.10.
I have installed Deployment Server,Oracle and Enterprise Server.However on enterprsie server while running porttest I am getting an error

process <PORTTEST> could not be registered.

What is this error?? how to resolve it.
I can send any log or jde.ini files for verification.
Please help.

Thanks,
Abhijit.

Hi Abhijit,
Make sure to configure JDE services to start using PSFT user login (This
account option)
Refere to PSFT solution ID 200809494 for more info.

Regards,
Basil.

n

--
Best Regards,
Basil Magdy

Thanks Basil,
chaning the JDE service login worked for me.

BUt now when I run PORTTEST I am getting a Failed Message.
When I saw the log files..it said that certain tables were not accessible. When I actually saw the Oracle database , those tables were not present there.
FOr PORTTEST PST PSFT PS810 :
Log files says that unable to find the table "SVM810.F986101".

I believe that these tables are created when central objects are loaded.I saw the log files and the central objects are loaded/imported correctly without any warnings.

I am attaching the log files....Also attached is the JDE.INI file...I think there is certain Security Server missing..What is it...Do we have install the Security server separately or just put the name of the Enterprise server.
Please Help me out Guys...

-
Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit.

Attachments

• 100808-DV810.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 160
Also attaching the JDE.ini and log file when PORTTEST run on PS810 environment.

-
Abhijit.

Attachments

• 100809-jdelogs&JDE.ini.zip
    4 KB · Views: 153
Forgot to send the platform info.
Deployment Server :windows 2000 server
Enterprise Server: windoes 2000 server
Oracle database installed on the same machine as Deployment server.
INstalling JDE ONe world 8.10

Looked at your logs, but are you saying that the tables do NOT exist. That is the F986101 isn't in the servermap DB? Also, in the JDE.INI the first two characters are in lower case for the base datasource, they probably should be upper (server names are case specific and limited to no more than 15 chars).

But if the tables aren't there, then you aren't going to get PORTTEST to run in the first place. If there are no tables in the server map DB, then you probably have a data source issue with that data source, so the tables were not created during the intallation wb.

Back