SP23_L2 issues ?

Prads

Hi all,
Anybody has applied SP23_L2 yet ? Any known issues on this? We are planning to apply SP23_L2 to go to Windows 2003 env. According to Oracle you need atleast SP23 to work in Win2003 platform. Right now we are at SP22.
Our env is ERP8.0 Update 1 with on SQL 2000 database. We have Citrix Metaframe XP env for our users.

Thanks in advance
Prads.

Prads

When did this SP become available? I just applied SP23_L1 to production and I'm having problems with financial reports. I just extracted SP23_L2 and the dates on some of the files have 12/6/05, but when they are extracted it gives today's date. This must be some kind of emergency SP to fix problems with SP23_L1. If you look at the release schedule, SP23_L2 isn't on it.

Patty

Patty,
According to the KB docs, this came out on 12/6/05. May be this is to fix 23_L1 issues. Once you download, the folders shows date of download, but if you want to see the real date, expand the folders and go to system\bi32. It is showing 12/2/05 for all files there. So I'm guessing it's the latest, but not sure if it's the greatest !!

Gents,

we discovered a bug with BSVW copy on SP23_L1 (not possible). JDE support could replicate it with SP23_L1, SP23_L2 and also SP23_M1. There's a pro. 1 SAR open for this one. Waiting for answer.....

Any other bugs discovered?

cheers,

Adrian

Back