Purging Call History (F1755 and beyond)

Gomer79

Gomer79

Well Known Member
I have been tasked with purging our call history based on call queue and date and was wondering if anyone was aware of a JDE application (I am afraid I already know the answer) or a tool that does this successfully and thoroughly. If not has anyone created such an application and if so do you have any pointers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For start, you can start by getting rid of the history reocrds in F1755 (ZASTAW = 1, current record being ZASTAW = 2)...

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it and sorry I did not respond sooner as I was out of the office last Friday. I was also wondering if there are any other files I should be concerned about other then the F1755 that if I purge a record from the there that I should be purging a record in another file as well. Thanks for any help.

You should look at the media object file as well(F00165) based on the call you're removing from F1755.

Thanks Wes. So basically just those two files then? That shouldn't be too bad. If anyone else has any thought I would be more then happy to hear them. Thanks.

Back