jdenet_k with 80 %cpu help!!!!!!

shine

shine

hello all,
for last two days one jde net_k is taking 80 % cpu. even after restarting the server.
the log from navigatior shows
SELECT LRN001, LROBJ, LRSUB, LRMCU, LRAID, LRLDA, LRPEC FROM PRODDTA/F092181 WHERE ( LRN001 = ? ) AND ( LROBJ >= ? ) ORDER BY LRN001 ASC,LROBJ ASC,LRSUB ASC,LRMCU ASC
wht tht means?
can i jsut kill this pricess from as/400
help!!!!!!!!

What does support say? Which kernel is doing this? You should be able to map the process back to a saw log.

Just build an index on the ORDER BY criteria:

1) STRSQL
2) CREATE INDEX PRODDTA/F092181ix ON PRODDTA/F092181 (LRN001 ASC, LROBJ ASC, LRSUB ASC, LRMCU ASC)

Your SQL statement should scream after this index is built.

Aspen

Well, it could be just that having debug tracing enabled on your kernels is the problem!

That table ought to have a primary index on LRN001 and LROBJ but take a look with DSPFD or OpsNav to be sure the PK exists.

If all else fails drop services and delete SQL Packages while you try to think of something else!

Otherwise I'd suggest running up SAW on a client and seeing what user is attached to the kernel and determine if they are using the application properly.

Killing the process is possible, but may leave your data in an corrupt state. I find accountants get cheesed of about that in their files.

Back