EO8.11 SP1 Ent AND Web

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
Hi,
has someone tried to install Enterprise server and webServer on the same machine? Is it possible? Are there a step sequence to correct install them?
Thanks in advance
Gigi

Hi Gigi,

I have configured the Enterprise Server & JAS Server on the same machine. But it was for EO 8.11 and not EO 8.11 SP1.

It was part of an upgrade so I had configured the Enterprise Server first and then the JAS Server. I had used WebSphere 5.0.2 and IBM HTTP Server. E1 Database was SQL Server 2000. DB was also configured on the same box

No special steps as such apart from the standard. Works ok. It was a test environment so performance was not an issue.

Thanks ice,
aren't there any problem for plan where you configure you server? No duplicate key for server table
Gigi

No the Server table did not give any duplicate error. Infact I also have another setup where the Deployment Server & JAS Server are on the same machine. No problems there too.

The machine master table F9650 has a composite primary key - ( mmkey + PORTNO + Usage)..so as long as that combination doesnt repeat you should be fine.

Back