Receipt routing

MachineGun

B7334
I need to create a single receipt route for all receptions. Any ways to do it?

MG,
If I understand your issue correctly, one option would be to change the data dictionary NROU to a default value equal to your desired standard receipt route. Then all records that get inserted into F43090 will have that standard route. If desired, you will also have the additional option of overriding that route to a different route on a case-by-case basis from P43090.

I don’t want to add all combinations of Item/Branch/Supplier into F43090. But I need to have a single receipt route for any reception (at least one single receipt route for any Branch/Supplier by Item). It is time consuming to insert more then 400 records into F43090 for each item (movements between 20 depots).

If you run R43900, it will items received to F43090. We have set this up to run each evening to capture parts after the PO is created and before the order is received. The items (based on the data selection) are then added to F43090 based on the supplier on the PO.

MachineGun <[email protected]> wrote:I don’t want to add all combinations of Item/Branch/Supplier into F43090. But I need to have a single receipt route for any reception (at least one single receipt route for any Branch/Supplier by Item). It is time consuming to insert more then 400 records into F43090 for each item (movements between 20 depots).

Well dagnabit, I don't think I ever knew about the R43900, that looks like a good way also. But Gun, just so you know, we don't take the time to add records either. We have supplier analysis turned on in P4310, so new combos are automatically created in F43090 in real-time. I think the only advantage here might be if you enter the order and receipt the order the same day, you eliminate the chance of a receipt falling thru the proverbial cracks.

Back