Mixed Up Links

peterbruce

peterbruce

Legendary Poster
Eric,

I have received some mixed up emails recently. They linking to wrong posts and the posts they should link to don't exist. Here are the details:

Email subjects "Reply to post ..." (97134 Forum/Board: JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne ; Subject: Re: Removing DV environment) and "Re: Removing DV environment" from member Nikki, links to 98578 (Forum/Board: JD Edwards® World™ ; Subject: Re: V4R2 to V5R3) but there is no reply to post 97134. The link takes you to a completely different forum/Board.

Email subject "8.95_B1 on i-Series - JDBNET Kernel won't start." from member techmgr, links to 98579 (Forum/Board: JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne ; Subject: removing Public role from SQL server) but a search could not find the post.

Email subject "Public security in SQl" from member nick04, links to 98577 (Forum/Board: JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne ; Subject: Single Oracle System User ID) but the post to which it should link is not there.

Email subject "Re: Public security in SQl" from member Sebastian Sajaroff, links to 98581 (Forum/Board: JD Edwards® EnterpriseOne Applications ; Subject: Calculating Freight Charges upfront without Transporation) but the post to which it should link is not there.

What emails? Mailing list, digest, favorite posts, or responded to your post?
I did a search for 98581 and found the post.

Eric,

As far as I knew post 98581 was never missing
confused.gif

To answer your questions I think it best to forward the emails to you at [email protected] which I probably should have done in the first place
blush.gif

Back