Upgrade to 8.11 SP1 8.95_B1 Tools

wisbadgerfan1111

Has anyone upgraded from B7334 to 8.11 SP1 8.95 B_1 Tools release? I'm in the process and running into all kinds of issues.

No but Oracle just release several security reports today. One of them being 8.95_B1. The resolution is to install 8.95_C1 which is now available in the Update Center on the KG.

Grant.

I looked at the white papers on the 8.95_C1 and so far haven't hit those newly recognized problems fixed! Of course, I have to get past the ones I'm encountering now to even know!

I have done a bunch of upgrades from World to 8.11 and XE/ERP8 to 8.11 and one World to 8.11SP1. What is the issue?

Tammy,

We will be upgrading shortly from B7334 to 8.11 as well. Could you tell me what kind of issues you are running into, and how this is impacting your implementation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj
[email protected]

There were issues with the Toolset, as well as running into several of the known issues. I was able to get the PY811 workbench installation done today successfully. Going on from there.

I will get back to you when I know exactly what is causing the issues. When will you begin your upgrade?

Back