Unknown JAS signon error

Hemant Sharma

Hemant Sharma

hi all,
i m installing peoplesoft 8.11(tool 8.94) and i am getting sign in error in the JAS .the client is running ok without web app. and when i am going to generate serialiged object then i also get the error because of that .

I am attaching my JDE.INI,JAS.INI,JDBJ.INI,JAS.log,JDELOG.PROPERTIES just plzzzzzzzzzz review on that and send me reply as soon as possible (its urgent)

thanks in advance to u all

regards

Hemant Sharma(CNC)
Nectarsoft Tecnologies
www.nectarsoft.co.nz
[email protected]

Attachments

• 98134-all in one.txt
    571 KB · Views: 111
Hemant,

Are you sure the System datasource is System - 811?? I would verify that in database datasources...It looks as if the JAS server is attmepting to access datasource SY811 and cannot find it.

Hi Matthew,
nice to see ur male,but as i know the system data source is System - 811 .and plzzzzzzzzz i have atteched all my documents like "JDE.INI,JAS.INI,JDBJ.INI,JAS.log,JDELOG.PROPERTIES "
just download and review on that and tell me what is the problem in the procesure .i m eagerly waiting for this solution because i m just stuck n not getting where is the problem .

Thanks in advance

regards

Hemant Sharma(CNC)
Nectarsoft Tecnologies
www.nectarsoft.co.nz
[email protected]

Attachments

• 98315-All in one.txt
    534.9 KB · Views: 417
Hermant,

As read in the jas log, it appears as though Data Source SY811 cannot be found. I would recreate that Data Source. If you are using System - 811, make aure all the OCM records for the System Tables are pointed to System - 811.

Hi, try to enable the security server in the Enterprise Server JDE.INI. Make sure that you have set all needed information of your system in the jas.ini and enable the right jdbc driver in the jdbj.ini. Let us know if it is working.
cheers Bernd

Hemant,

as suggested , enable the security server on the Enterprise Server JDE.ini. With what user ID are you trying to sign on to the jas. Does the user have F98OWSEC record.

This should solve your problem. Let us know.

Though case should not matter do change your SYSTEM - 811 to System - 811 in jas and jdbj

Also did you change the physicaldatabse value in jdbj.ini from SY811( Thatz wat the install defaults to) to PS811(correct value). if you did bounce all services before retrying

Back